April 7, 2020
Nothing is more important to Forward than the health and safety of our customers and employees. We continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and are following the guidance of our local health departments and the CDC to help ensure the safety of all those who visit or work in our locations.
To date, Forward has taken the following steps:
- Enhanced scheduled cleaning checklists that include frequent sanitizing and disinfecting of common surfaces such as door handles, pump handles, trash cans, ATMs, and credit card terminals.
- Social distancing markers have been placed on the floor near the register to help customers keep a safe distance from one another. Measures are also in place to help limit the number of total customers inside of a store at one time.
- Plexiglas shields are being installed at each register to help maintain a safe barrier between customers and employees. If they are not at your nearest location yet, they will be soon.
- Signs that encourage customers to use credit or debit card transactions to limit the handling of cash and coin.
- Increased schedule of hand washing for all employees.
Finally, and most importantly, we have communicated clearly and frequently to our employees that they should not come into work if they are ill or displaying any symptoms.
We will never stop trying to find better and safer ways to do business during this pandemic and beyond and we will continue to update you on additional steps taken as the situation evolves.
President, Forward Corp.